My least used kimono item is actually the first obi I ever bought.
When I bought my first kimono from a convention the dealer told me that a blue obi would look nice with it. So for about a year afterwards I looked for one and finally settled on this nagoya. It’s in pretty decent shape but it is older and a bit on the short side. I can’t tell you how frustrating it was trying to learn to tie an otaiko with this. As it turned out this obi really didn’t go that well with that fist kimono and I’ve never actually worn it with anything. I just got kimono recently though that I think might work with it so I may end up using this obi for Ohayo-con.
1. How did you discover and get into kimono? 2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s), not including dressing items or undergarments.
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favorite coordinations?
6. What you like and don’t like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions…Did you know that…
8. Your dream kitsuke items.
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration?
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.