1. How did you discover and get into kimono? 2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s), not including dressing items or undergarments.
4. Your least used kimono item(s).
5. Your favorite coordinations?
6. What you like and don’t like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions…Did you know that…
8. Your dream kitsuke items.
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration?
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.
My favorite coordination isn’t actually correct so to speak. Out of all the items that I own my furisode with the sha nagoya is my favorite. Technically speaking the obi is too informal to be worn with this kimono even though there is bits of silver in the maple leaves. It is also made of a summer(usumomo) material called sha, while the kimono its self is fully lined making it a full autumn piece. Still the colors of this really drew me and I’d love to own a black fukuro obi to go with this furi some day.