1. How did you discover and get into kimono? 2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s), not including dressing items or undergarments.
4. Your least used kimono item(s). 5. Your favorite coordinations?
6. What you like and don’t like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions…Did you know that…
8. Your dream kitsuke items.
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration?
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.
Hi there! I keep meaning to update but Tumblr always seems to distract me. Such pretty, pretty things on tumblr. Anyhow, lets see dream Kitsuke items?
There are two pieces I think would be really neat to have in my collection. I’d love to own a Geisha/Geiko Hikizuri; the long trailing kimono they use. Unfortunately they can be rather pricey and because of this I don’t think I’d go into collecting them. Still having one would be nice.
I’d also like to own a vintage black furisode. These pop up from time to time and tend to be a little more in my price range. I’ve thrown out a couple of bids before but never won so maybe in the future. I must confess part of the reason I want a black furi is because of the anime Hell Girl, plus for historical value. You don’t really see modern black furisode that often.