1. How did you discover and get into kimono? 2. Your dearest kimono item(s).
3. Your most used kimono item(s), not including dressing items or undergarments.
4. Your least used kimono item(s). 5. Your favorite coordinations?
6. What you like and don’t like about kimono.
7. Kimono confessions…Did you know that…
8. Your dream kitsuke items.
9. Your biggest kimono fears.
10. Your biggest kimono inspiration?
11. Your kimono collection.
12. The evolution of your kitsuke.
13. Your special kimono memory.
Well I have to say that my biggest kimono fear is that one day I will wake up and just suddenly not be interested in kimono anymore. It probably sounds silly to some people and it is more than a little ridiculous I realize. I’ve been interested in Japanese culture for close to 13 years now and I always seem to be able to find something new an interesting associated with it. I think this is a fear because kimono has become such a part of who I am so maybe I am really afraid of loosing a part of myself? Interesting thing to contemplate in the future.
Also on a side note…my outfit just completely falling apart in a public place. I’m talking like busted stitching, obi coming undone…the works. Seriously people…I’ve had nightmares about this stuff.